Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lil Damien's 4th month progress!

Damien is trying to 'eat' his handkerchief!
"My fist taste so nice! Like chicken wings". Hehe.
"Mummy, see i can flip over liao!"
"Daddy carry me likethat very shiok! I like!":p
My mum carrying lil damien and he gave me this face when i was taking picture of him!
My dear boy sleeping so soundly! Awwww~
Back to blogging! Have been neglecting my blog due to my hetic lifestyle!
I've started working already, gonna work for 2 months soon.
Time really pass very quickly~Lil damien is 4 months plus already!
My dear boy really grow up already, and grow bigger alot! Haha.
More and more adorable, at the same time annoying. Ooops. :x
But still, i love him more! Though i may not have much time to take care of him.
I am working hard now to let him have a better life in future,
and of course for myself. Hahaha.


Shall blog about his 4th month progress!

~ He drinks 150ml of milk now.
~ Very very very curious towards his surroundings, love to look here and there!
~ Only sucks his pacifier when he wants to sleep, if not he will split or push away. -.-"
~ Doesnt really want to sleep in his yao lan anymore.
~ Keep want to be carried, sit down also cannot if not he will flare up!
~ Slept less than 2 hours in the day time.
~ Loves to look at me doing my make up and hair! LOL.
~ Trying to crawl but only managed to move backwards.
~ Loves to pull my hair, everyone's hair also pull!
~ Always shout & scream to catch our attention. >.<"
~ Finally heard his laughters. So cuteeee~ :D
~ Loves his fist even more, lick & lick & lick only.
~ He knows how to pull his pacifer out, and hold his handkerchief.
~ Will give me a sad face :( when he knows i'm going out and not bringing him.
~ At night got sleep dont want to drink milk, can tahan 5-6 hours till next feed.
~ Oh yar, he loves to JUMP! When being carried will keep kick & jump! Lolol.

Only remembered all these, shall update again!
Next post will be all about me! Haha. Long time no upload all pictures of myself! :D