Monday, November 5, 2012

My naughty damien

Love to watch at my precious boy sleep <3 

 
 
 Cheeky damien!
 
He is always so attentive when he got hold of something that he cant play. Lol.
 

 Please keep this smile forever, my dear son.
 
Just after he smile so sweetly, he give me this sad and angry face!

I keep smiling when i upload pictures of damien. He is so bubbly and cheeky.
Love his everything, though i cant stand his bad temper at times but he's still as adorable.
Love his curly hair, just like me when i am like his age. He really look like me when i am small.
Dad, mum and my nanny's family say that he is xiao ming ming.
My family and relatives call me ming ming and so damien is xiao ming ming
cause he look like me. Hahaha. So cute right! :D My baobei.
Lots of people said that damien look more like me, and i always feel very happy
and proud of it. Of course he looks like me cause i gave birth to him! Lol.
And he has the same blood group as me too. I am B+, so is damien!
 
He is 14 months now, turning 15 months on the 27th this month.
Time flies... I still remember the day i know that i am pregnant with damien and then
9 months later i give birth to him. And now he is already turning 15 months.
It is not easy at all, to go through all these but i am really very glad that
i make the right choice to give birth to damien.
He is the best choice that i ever made. Please grow up healthily and happily.
Mummy and daddy will always love you no matter what.
I will try harder to be a better mother for your sake.
Mummy loves you, lil damien.