Friday, June 3, 2011

False Alarm

The size of my stomach a month ago.

As mentioned earlier, i said that i will update my blog
afer i came back from the hospital. Cab down to KKH at around 10am with hubby
in the morning and went straight to the delivery suite as told by sandy.
I was brought to a room full of beds to check for contractions etc.
A nurse helped me put the devices on my tummy and asked me to lie there
and wait for some time before she check if i had contractions.
There's a machine to check baby's heartbeat and other things.
I could hear his heart beat so clearly and loud and his movement.
He moves alot today and my stomach is so hard and low the whole day.
The nurse came back and told me that there are no contractions
and a gynae will come and talk to me later. The gynae was not my gynae
Dr Irene Chua. But she is quite nice. She checked if my cervix is open too.
And luckily, my cervix is not open yet and i do not have contractions.
She also told me that baby's heart beat is very fast and he is healthy.
I am really happy to hear that cause my constitution is not very good.
I keep having stomachache or gastric very frequently for this few weeks.

And i was told to go home, which means that it's a false alarm!
I was told that my tummy pain was either cause by muscles or expanding of womb.
Something likethat, i cant rememeber clearly as i was so damn tired.
I fell asleep while waiting for the gynae to come check on me,
cause i slept less than 4 hours today. I am really very tired.
I didnt sleep well for the past few days and it''s really torturing.
Tummy getting bigger and bigger, feeling heavier and easily tired.
I really hope that i can quickly give birth to little damien, but that's after full term.
I just have to bear with it awhile more. I believe i can do it!
I will blog tomorrow again about how i found out i was pregnant! Hehe.