Friday, June 3, 2011

I am here to blog first while waiting for hus to be back.
June is really not the month for me. A bad month to start with.
I slept around 3am and woke up around 5 plus cause my stomach hurts.
It hurts so much that i cried and woke hubby up.
It's the first time i experience such pain, i never had it before.
I thought it was gastric at first and ate my medicine prescribed by my gynae.
But the pain persists and it got more intense.
Hubby told me to go see doctor at the 24 hours clinic at lot one.
The doctor didnt know what's wrong with me, every part of my stomach
hurts except for my gastric. And i do not have the symptoms she asked.
And she's worried that im having contractions as it's still early for me to give birth.
So she wrote me a refer letter to my gynae Dr Chua and asked me to go down to KKH.
I was worried, hubby went for his interview and i went home after seeing doctor.
Waiting for him to be back and and then we head down to KKH.
But the pain is not as intense now, i dont know how to say either.
And i dont know if i should go down to KKH, i dont want to waste money.
But on the other hand, i am worried about baby.
Felt so lost and helpless. My first pregnancy and i totally have no idea.
Lucky for me that i know another young mummy; sandy.
She told me to go down to KKH immediately. She's really nice and helpful.
So i think i will go down to the hospital later.
Hope everything is fine. It's too early for little damien to come out.
I am only in my 27 weeks, one more week before i proceed to third trimester.
Baby is not even in his 7 months. So he must not come out now.
Please dont scare mummy, baby.
I will update my blog again when i am back from KKH.