Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gap & Old Navy

Top: Little damien's
Bottom: For Gýnez

The clothes i spree from USA gap and old navy came on thursday.
I reached home and mil told me a package came.
I was so excited and open the package immediately,
asking hubby to put away all my stuffs. Haha.
And the clothes didnt disappoint me at all. Will be buying from gap and old navy again.
But at least when he's 6 months old then i will buy again.
Cause i already bought alot of clothes for him. They are all so cute!
I cant resist the temptation not to buy. See already bth. So cute!!
The material is good too, soft and comfortable.
The pictures i took arent that good :(
Cause of the colour of our bedsheet and the lightings.
I cant wait to see little damien in the clothes i bought for him!
He wear confirm very cute one! I am looking forward for his arrival.
I guess hubby too! :D