Friday, June 24, 2011

Newborns are so cute

In my 3o weeks, lil damien weighing 1.5kg :D



My xiaoyi's no. 2, ming jie. He's superb cute! ^^






I am in my 30 weeks now, 2 more weeks to 8 months and 7 more weeks to full term!
I am looking forward to see my lil damien. Cant wait~!
Went for my checkup on wednesday at kkh, and Dr Chua said everything is fine.
Baby is growing well and my weight gain is good. I already gain 9kg by now.
Gosh, meaning by the time i give birth i confirm gain more than 10kg!! D:
Now already 56.5kg leh! Hope i wont reach 60 kg by the time i give birth.
And Dr Chua asked me to choose the delivery package already.
She's going over to Gleneagles, a private hospital. Hus say there good but expensive.
I will be going over with her to her private clinic, and lil damien will be delivered by her.
Gleneagles, Thomson Medical and Mt Alvernia are the 3 choices of hospitals.
Either 3 hospitals i choose baby will be delivered by her.
So i decided to deliver in Thomson Medical as quite alot of people told me that
Thomson is good. And the charges are almost the same as kkh's private.
So now delivery package settle already. Left with confinement lady thing.
Mil still decided on hiring a confinement lady for me. She worried she cant handle
taking care of baby, cooking for me and doing household chores if i am not wrong.
The headache thing now is to find a good confinement lady.
My nanny's daughter got introduce one to me but i havent call her yet.
Shall call her later. Hope she's available. If she's not, then i got to find
GPLS confinement lady already. Sandy told me it's not very up to standard
and i read her twitter, her confinement lady like not good leh.
I think really is see heng suay one. Like that very sian lo.



Yesterday i went to visit my xiaoyi with hus and mum.
She give birth to Ming Jie on the 20th june. And he is so cute!!
I cant get my eyes and hands off him. Keep touching him cause he too cute already.
He looks quite big for a newborn and when i carry him, like so fragile.
I am worried that i dont know how to carry lil damien, cause when i carry ming jie.
He seems uncomfortable, think my position not right?
Really worried and scared that i dont know how to take care of my baby :(
I got to think positively and jiayou! Lol. Hus still sleeping and i kinda woke him up
cause of the typing. Lol. He open his eyes and show me the typing on keyboard
action. Lol! Bui tahan him, make me feel guilty.
But cant blame me also, his mum talk so loud on the phone just now
and woke me up so i took this time to blog instead.
If not dont know when then got time to blog. I still feel tired lo :(
And July is coming, after that will be august and then time for me to give birth!
Hehe :) I am waiting!