Monday, July 4, 2011

Boringgg

Hus start work last friday already, and i have to be alone at home now.
Like so boring lo. But no choice, he have to work if not we no money. Lol.
Around 5 more weeks to my full term. Seems fast but somehow slow likethat.
Really hope can quickly give birth though alot people tell me very painful,
especially the first one. Quickly give birth, quickly confinement then shiok.
I wonder if i will miss the time i am pregnant after i give birth.
The benefits and advantages of being pregnant really alot, but then carry baby inside
not easy lo. First trimester will keep vomit, second trimester then more comfortable.
But then very soon nightmare will come, end of second trimester will feel baby's
intense kick already. Cramps at times also, cant sleep well etc. Really pathetic lo.
And these few days i am the pathetic one. My beloved boy keep kicking me.
He stretched himself till that i could feel him at my left and right tummy.
His bone all pop out one! I can feel him so much. So painful that i cant sleep in the night.
Havent beem sleeping well at all these few days. Really bui tahan.
All i hope is that he can guai guai dont keep likethat make me painful.
And wait for full term then come out healthily and cute. That's all i wish for.