Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pem Confinement Agency

As mentioned before, mil still decided to hire confinement lady for me.
So hus and i went asking and searching for confinement lady.
And we came across this PEM confinement nanny agency in motherhood.
We went to the website and look at several testimonials about the nannies,
and we also saw that they have been awarded by parents world for best
in confinement nanny services 2011. Therefore, we decided to go down to the
agency and book our confinement nanny there. Everything seems not bad,
but we haven use the confinement nanny yet so dont know exactly if the
confinement nanny is good. But we have make a few requirements that
the confinement nanny appointed to us must have.
I hope that PEM confinement nanny agency will not disappoint me,
or rather the nanny will not disappoint me. As it's not cheap to hire a confinement nanny.
The charges are $1950, exclusive of $168 of levy and have to give 2 ang baos
to the nanny on her arrival and departure.
Cost of ingredients that she use to cook for me are not included also.
We have to buy our groceries ourselves or ask the confinement nanny to buy.
For any other information, http://www.pemconfinement.com/
I am only introducing the confinement nanny agency i engage, just to share.
But if at the end of my confinement, i find that the confinement nanny
is not up to my satisfaction or standard. I will have a "nice" advertisement for the agency.
And i will give my "best" feedback to the agency too.
Still, i hope that PEM confinement nanny agency is good.