Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Checkup on monday


I shall do a short update about the progress of lil damien. Had a checkup at kkh on monday,
mum accompanied me as hus is working. My beloved boy is weighing 2.2kg now.
He had gained 0.7kg since the last checkup. Dr Chua said that his weight gain is good and
he is healthy. I am so glad to hear that! Nothing is more important then being healthy.
I hope he continue to grow well and gain more weight till 3kg by the time
he's ready to say hi to the world. Lil damien is real active recently, since one or two weeks ago.
He moves and kicks alot, likes to 'swim' from one side of my tummy to another.
So mischievious! But then, though i always complain he makes me painful but still i am happy
that he is moving so much. I really cant wait for his arrival! Today i am in my 34 weeks.
2 more weeks to 9 months and 3 more weeks to full term. And after full term, he will be ready
to come out at any time. I am getting more and more nervous and excited as time pass.
My dear damien, you must be good and only come out after your full term alright.
Daddy and mummy will be waiting patiently for your arrival.
So please grow well and be healthy for now and let us see you after full month.
See you soon, my lil baby!