Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dating with hubby

Hus & i wearing 3D specs for watching Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2









My lil cousin, Ming Jie. Very hard to take a nice photo of him. But he really super cute!


I am carrying him while trying to take photo of him. And i didnt carry him well ><






Last saturday was my cousin's full month, and of course we went.
Ming Jie is so so so superb cute but i didnt manage to take a nice photo of him.
There's so many people there wanting to carry him so i didnt really have a chance
to take photos of him. Only when i am carrying him. I used my phone to take photos.
I find it hard to carry babies. I carry him several times already but i still didnt manage
to carry him well. My mum say i dont know how to carry baby yet :(
Sigh. Later lil damien come out already still i dont know how to carry him.
Really hope that by then i know how to carry my lil baby!
My aunt ordered neo garden catering and i dont think that it's nice at all.
Keep seeing the brochures of neo garden catering and i wonder if it's nice.
And the food are not nice at all. Very normal. So i think i will be ordering the buffet i order
for my rom one, cause quite alot of people tell me that our rom buffet is nice. Hehe :)
Hus and i bus to town for dinner and movie after that. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
Part 2 in 3D. Ages since we watched a 3D movie so we decided to watch it on 3D.
It was a awesome movie and i really liked the happy ending which i thought that it was a sad one.
But i was sad that this was the last movie of Harry Potter, the last episode.
Home sweet home after the movie. I love watching movie with hus, love spending everyday with him. Soon, lil damien will be joining us and we will have lesser time together.
So we must cherish the time we have together now, only the two of us.