Monday, August 15, 2011

Excited

Lil damien's ultrascan, he's 2.7kg now :D
Lil damien's clothes from carter's arrived last friday!


I am back to blogging! Have not been blogging for almost 2 weeks.
I was lazy and didnt know what to blog too.
Went for checkup at kkh last thursday. Lil damien is weighing 2.7kg now, and i am 59kg! :(
I am so heavy lah! Think i will reach 60kg by the time i give birth. Sian lo.
And btw, lil damien is not engaged yet and Dr Chua said that i will give birth near to my edd,
meaning i will not give birth so soon. Still got 16 days to my edd. Really cant wait to give birth!
My next checkup will be at gleneagles. Should be this saturday, haven fix an appointment yet.
I hope my dear boy's head will be engaged this checkup. I very gan qiong to see him. Very!
We didnt go anywhere last and this weekend. Oh yar! Hus and i went to west mall last saturday.
He changed an iphone 4 white for me while he used my black iphone 4. So sweet of him!!
I suggest to him say ask him take iphone 4 white for me and exchange with me and he really did!
Hus really dote me alot alot. I knew it but i always tend to deny it when we quarrelled.
Felt so guilty everytime after i cool down from quarreling. Sorry hus!
But you know i dont mean it, what i said are all anger words.
I know how much you love and dote me! I really do! I am sure you could feel it too.
I love you hus!!! Love you much much! :D