Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stress

25th aug, 6 more days to my edd. I wonder why lil damien still haven come out.
He really coming out on his edd? His head not engaged yet since last checkup.
Hope his head will be engaged my friday, my next checkup.
I very stress, really very stress. Stress about many things and keep thinking.
I cant relax at all. I dont know why. I really very scared i will get depression after my birth.
I damn scared. Worried about other things also, about baby etc.
Hais. Why woman think so much?!
I am feeling so lonely and kinda helpless right now.
Feel that i am alone on myself, there's no one there for me.
Hus makes me feel sad too, and disappointed. I am sad! I am very sad.
Sigh! I really hope i can sleep. Close my eyes and sleep immediately.
I dont want to think of anything anymore!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone