Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome lil damien




I wanted to blog today but internet connection was too lousy.
I cant even upload any pictures cause it's really too slow.
So i can only have a short update using blogpress.
Lil damien is born on the 27 aug, the presidential election day! Haha.
I didnt expect to be on that day and i dislike the date 27 as well.
Dislike odd number especially 7. But well, my dear boy chose to be born on that day
so i have to love the date. It's not important anyway.
Lil damien is 2 weeks and 4 days old today. And i miss him so much!
He's still in hospital. I dont really want to explain why he's in hospital now.
But i will blog again after he's back when he's really better.
I hope my buddhist god will bless him and let him get well soon, have a speedy recovery.
And father in law, please watch over and bless your grandson Lwa Qi An.

Ps: Dear damien, mummy miss you.
Be strong and recover well.
You are mummy's darling forever! I love you! <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone