Sunday, December 9, 2012

My new style













 
Makeup without falsies.

Uploaded lots of my own pictures. I really love to take picture of myself.
Yes yes, i am a vain girl if you were to say. I admit i am. Girls should be vain.
Love all of my outfit (pictures above), from catwalkclose & tracyeinny.
These 2 blogshops are my favorite blogshop now. Their clothes are trendy and special,
especially catwalkclose. I super love their clothes, the material and texture of their clothes
are super good. Their prices are reasonable too. One of the most reasonable prices among
the rest of the blogshop. Most importantly is their design. It's really the type i love.
 
Anyway, this post is not mainly about my favorite blogshops.
Have anyone of you realised that i have changed my hairstyle? I permed my hair!
I finally plucked the courage and went to perm it around a month ago.
I permed my hair at the hair salon that i always patronised; Icon Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu
at Far East Plaza. My hair stylist is Simon. To be honest, i am not satisfied with my hair
after i saw the result. It is not as what i expected. As this service is very expensive,
i am really disappointed when after i saw my hair. Simon told me that the end of my hair
is already unhealthy therefore the end result will not be as good unless i cut my hair much shorter.
But i refused because he already cut quite alot before he proceed to perm my hair.
I think he cut around 4-5 inches. It's alot to me. My hair is already reaching my butt before
i cut and perm my hair. Now my hair is only to waist length.
And i feel that even if i cut my hair much shorter also no use, so i refused to cut.
I really feel heartache when i see my hair after spending so much money.
I kinda regretted to waste the money. I feel that my hair is ugly.
 
However, most of my colleagues, some friends and hus said that my hair isn't ugly.
They even feel thati look nicer in this curly hair. And as time pass, i also don't feel that my hair
is ugly. It's just not what i expected, that's why i feel sad and disappointed.
And now, i feel that my hair is quite nice. I actually love curly hair.
It give me a new look. Hus said i look more wild in my curls, he love it.
I am glad that hus love my new look because i decided to perm my hair because of him too.
I know he actually love curly hair to straight hair.
So... The final verdict: I prefer curly hair to straight hair. 3.8/5 for Simon.
And though Simon didn't manage to get the result i wanted but his effort and skill is good.
I will and did not condemn him cause of my hair. However, the charges are quite expensive.
I shall divulge the price of the perm hair service. I spend $425 to perm my hair.
It's very expensive right! This explains why i am disappointed at first.
Because i expect much better results with the money spend.
And also my hair is very long, there is extra charges for my extra long hair.
Plus, Icon Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu is a more well known salon that's why their charges
are much more expensive. And my hair stylist have just be promoted to Master.
Congratulations to Simon once again for being promoted.