Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year ; 2013

My favorite boy <3
 
First post in 2013. Time really flies, it's a new year already.
2013 came just like that. Unbelievable how fast time pass.
Damien boy will be turning 18 months soon.I somehow miss the times when he is still a newborn.
Babies grow up very quickly, we really must cherish the time with them.
I didnt really spend alot of time with my son last year. Hence, this year one of my
new year resolution will be spending more time with me. Need to bond with him more.
I want him to stick to me more than last year. And he is closer with me now
than few months ago. He will cling onto me at times, wanting me to carry him.
And he will kiss and hug me when i ask him to.
Though he is very naughty and playful but he is also very sweet.
And he is very afraid of me, other than me he is not afraid of anyone else.
I think i am really a very fierce mummy. No choice, nobody bear to be so fierce
with him. No matter who scold him also no use, he's not afraid cause he is spoilt by
them (my mil, my parents, his family and my sil) already.
Therefore, i got to more fierce than all of them to tame my lil devil. Hahaha.
But still, i love him as much. It also hurts me to see him cry whenever i scold
or beat his palm. I've got no choice. So please understand mummy, my son.
All i want is you to be good, i wanna teach you the right things.
Please grow up to be a happy and healthy boy. Nothing matters more than that.
2013 will be a good one, cause i've got a adorable son & a loving hus.